Vodafone Multi-size SIM Card (Nano/Micro/Standard)
Vodafone PAYG Multi-size SIM Card (Nano/Micro/Standard)
No credit checks, ultimate freedom to use when you want and any unused minutes / data from one month will roll over to the next!
Get your Vodafone sim card from PhonesDirect and then choose which Vodafone data bundle* best suits you:
|Bundle||Roaming||Data Boost||Texts / Unlimited|
|£10||51 Destinations||5GB 25GB||Unlimited|
|£15||51 Destinations||10GB 50GB||Unlimited|
|£20||51 Destinations||20GB 70GB||Unlimited|
|£30||51 Destinations||50GB 100GB||Unlimited|
- Want to stream, share and browse every day? Get more minutes, texts and 4G data for less with a Vodafone Big Value Bundle. Your sim comes pre-loaded so you can start using it straight away
- Total Rollover - If you've got unused data, minutes and texts at the end of your bundle, they'll roll over if you renew - so you get to use them for another 30 days
- Roam all over Europe - In Vodafone's Pay as you go Europe Zone, you can use your bundle as freely as you would at home - in 51 destinations
- VeryMe Rewards membership - you'll get weekly discounts and giveaways that change over time depending on your interests. To join, you just need to top up a minimum of £10 every 6 weeks
- My Vodafone app - Keep tabs on your bundle usage and manage your rewards. Plus, it's quick and easy to download
Vodafone UK believes superfast connectivity and technology is key to unlocking the UK’s potential, and improving the future. We’re building 5G and fixed networks where data flows at high speeds – connecting people, businesses and communities like never before so everyone can tap into the benefits of a digital society.
What is a pre-pay / pay-as-you-go SIM card ?
A SIM card is the little chip that slots into your phone to enable your network of choice to provide the airtime and/or data allowance to be used by you on your phone.
Each network operator provides their own SIM cards for access to their network.
A pre-pay / pay-as-you-go (PAYG) SIM deal is simply a network SIM card that you pay for the airtime (and data) up-front. i.e. you’re not tied into any contract or commitment. You just pay for what you use.
So, simply grab one of our network SIM cards, along with one of our exceptional phone deals and start calling, texting, surfing, Instagramming, TikTok’ing etc!
Which network is best for coverage in your area?
There are 4 main networks in the UK that actually own the infrastructure – these are EE, O2, Vodafone and Three.
You can get an idea of the network’s signal strength in any area with Ofcom's Telecoms Coverage Checker.
All other smaller mobile providers (Also called Mobile Virtual Network Operators / MVNO’s) 'piggyback' off the main networks using their infrastructure.
MVNO’s such as GiffGaff and Lebara that we offer often provide the best deals for specific groups of customers – so check out their tariffs and see what’s best for you!